Thursday, January 15, 2015

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Fashion is not just a popular trend that comes and goes; it’s a form of expression from all of us around. Fashion helps us identify our own unique personality and self-style. Our fashion appearance helps us communicate with others without having to say a world. Without fashion this world would dull, boring, and no one would have a sense of style. This is one of the reasons why I decided to join and follow a career in the fashion industry. Since I was little I’ve always loved to be in style and have always had a passion for clothes. I enjoy learning everyday about new fashion designers and new fashion trends. Fashion has always helped me identify myself and has helped me learned about myself. Every day I enjoy learning more and more about the fashion industry, is not just learning about the clothes and the new styles that are introduced to us every day, but I also get to learn how the business side of the fashion industry works. I have so much to offer to the fashion industry. I have so much passion, dedication, and precision for the world fashion. I know someday I will accomplish many more things in the fashion industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment